The 41-year-old announced via his website that he'd undergone a fourth back surgery and the news spread across the internet like wildfire, leading to countless discussions in office corridors and on golf courses around the world speculating whether Tiger's career may be over.
In this week's iSeekGolf Weekly Reader Poll, we let you, the reader, have your say on how Tiger Woods' career will play out from here.
- He will reach or surpass Jack Nicklaus' current record of 18 major wins5%
- He will win at least one more major9%
- He will win again but not a major17%
- He will remain competitive but never win another tournament17%
- He will never seriously contend again at any event30%
- He will never compete again on any major tour11%
- He will retire but return to competitive play on the 50 and over Champions Tour11%
Want video tips delivered straight to your inbox? Subscribe to iseekgolf.com newsletters.