The 14-time major winner's next competitive start will be at the end of the month after he announced last week that he would tee it up at the Farmers Insurance Open at Torrey Pines and again in California two weeks later at the Genesis Open.
There is a general sense of optimism in the golf world after Woods made an uninterrupted return to competitive play at December's Hero World Challenge.
Undoubtedly some fans are reserving their judgment as to whether Woods' 42-year-old body will hold up to the rigours of tour life.
- He becomes injured again and is unable to play the entire year6%
- He plays a full schedule but does not seriously contend24%
- He contends on multiple occasions without winning12%
- He wins once6%
- He wins more than once18%
- He wins more than once including at least one major29%
- He retires from professional golf before the end of the year6%
Want video tips delivered straight to your inbox? Subscribe to iseekgolf.com newsletters.