The Wangaratta Golf Club is a gentle, undulating, fully watered 18 hole (Par 72) course set on the grounds of the historic Waldara Homestead (built in 1886) and just on the north west edge of the town centre on the Yarrawonga Road.
The club came into existence in 1906, and developed the old Waldara Estate into a modern golf links in 1963.
We welcome visitors to our area and particularly welcome members of our reciprocal clubs.
Our club is currently accepting new members.
Wangaratta well deserves its reputation as the Gateway to Northeast Victoria with its famous wines, epicurian delights, snowsport, rivers, railtrail bike riding and national parks.