MEMBER SIGN IN
SIGN IN FOR QUICK CHECKOUT
Played Feb 2017. All were intermediate golfers but definitely found very challenging. Here is the feedback from us;
* at $100 per game, one expects tee boxes to show distances, **** , even a little map. If local public courses cam manage it, I think this place should too. It really helps.
* For $100 a game, some of the condition of the buggy paths was not up to scratch and clearly unsafe. Piling up loose sand at the bottom of huge 50 degree declines, rather than bitumen or even gravel is asking for trouble.
* More obvious and consistent distance markers rather than the buried sprinkler heads. With some many blind shots, this got highly annoying
* Pro Shop and course staff seemed very standoff-ish - and no point were we made to feel welcome.
* We all share a pet hate for courses that don't return to the clubhouse after 9. Those negatives aside, the grass was in ripping nick all over, can't fault that. And certainly not a boring layout.However we all left agreeing this place had been over hyped and not something we felt worth $100.
ADD YOUR REVIEW
How would you rate your experience at this course?
Edit your review
Delete the review?