Our friendly Golf Club was established in 1954 under the original banner of Chrysler Australia.
With the obvious changes over the years we are now known as the Mitsubishi Staff Golf Club.
In the mid-70s, Mitsubishi Motors purchased the Chrysler Car Plant and with the obvious changes the Chrysler Golf Club is now known as the Mitsubishi Staff Golf Club.
The Club is currently playing official competitions every Saturday at the Patawalonga Golf Club.
The Mitsubishi Staff Golf Club website can be found at: http://www.mitsubishistaffgolfclub.org.au/