Townsville Golf Club consists of 27 championship holes and is the fourth oldest Golf Club in Australia and celebrated its Centenary in 1993. Townsville Golf Club has in excess of 1200 members. The Club shifted to its present site in 1924 and the Fairways Room forms part of the Clubhouse as it is today. The Club expanded to 27 holes in 1987.
The proshop is one of 10 Leading Edge Golf Shops throughout Queensland with a full range of Golfing Equipment and apparel available including custom club fitting.